For victims of domestic abuse or stalking, Intresys Corp. provides the Domestic Violence/Protection from Abuse (DVPFA) service. The DVPFA uses the TurboCourt Platform™ and is fully web-based, requiring only a standard browser and no special software. DVPFA supports IE (Internet Explorer), Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and most mobile Windows and Android devices as well as the iPad®. If your court is currently reviewing petitions electronically, TurboCourt’s DVPFA service can enhance your system by creating a completely electronic domestic violence solution.
TurboCourt’s Domestic Violence/Protection from Abuse service employs the following capabilities:
- DVPFA provides a safe internet based forum for the victim to submit their petition as well as the draft orders.
- DVPFA enables the victim to access and reproduce the order of protection, once it has been granted, immediately from their home computer
- DVPFA will notify law enforcement of the protective order and provide an electronic copy
- DVPFA enables the victim to submit custody modification, child support and visitation schedule requests electronically.
- DVPFA will also notify the respondent, provided local rules allow and contact information is provided.
Click here to learn more