Intresys is a leading software and services company specializing in e-Government solutions using its unique technology to help its clients optimize efficiency and effectiveness. Intresys’ flagship product TurboCourt™ has excelled in the self help e-Government market by providing law firms, attorneys, government filers and self represented litigants access to electronic filing solutions, and by automating case intake and processing for courts and agencies in federal, state and local governments. Intresys emerged as a market leader with the introduction of TurboCourt Interactive Intelligent Platform (TCP). TurboCourt is a Web 2.0 based interactive platform empowering the constituent and agency to conduct e-Government commerce including document preparation, assembly and electronic filing access to agency and its records. The TurboCourt platform features exclusive interactive virtual interview technology that has proven to automate any complex data intake process.
Whether you are a court; public sector agency; or state or local government, Intresys integrates its award winning technology with consulting services, e-Business and traditional technology capabilities and expert industry knowledge to meet your unique e-Governance needs.
We pride ourselves on building long-term relationships by collaborating with our clients to harness technology to solve your real-world governance and business challenges.
- Developed specifically for e-government public enterprise
- New services to market in as little as one week
- Industry leading e-Filing software for courts, attorneys, self representing litigants and agencies
- Modular architecture based on open standards and technologies flexible electronic filing interface
- Court standard compliant ECF data interchange including support for user defined data interchange standards
- Fully hosted in a Tier 1 data center with carrier-grade network and physical security
- Available as Software as a Service (SAAS), licensed, transaction-fee based, or hybrid model
Awards and Recognition:
2007 Best of California, Center for Digital Government, implementation in Contra Costa County, Department of Child Support Services
2003 Ralph Kleps Technology Innovation Award, California Supreme Court, implementation in San Mateo County Superior Court