Benefits to your court:
- Provide improved service while maintaining staffing levels
- Increased cost-efficiency in the handling and processing of filings of legal forms
- Obtain legible, accurate, and complete information from the start of the filing process
- Improved user satisfaction
- Alleviates staff limitations and improve staff morale- TurboCourt users have reported a 30 minute reduction in the time to assist a self- represented litigant compared to 45 minutes to assist someone who has not used the TurboCourt program.
Benefits for the court user:
- Users are educated about the process, terminology, and requirements - making them better informed litigants and citizens.
- An easy to follow format, free of complex language, users can access these programs from the convenience of the home or local public facility
- It’s quick and easy! Users spend less time filling out forms and going back and forth to and from court
- Users can initiate or respond to court action 24x7
- Users are empowered to address key issues relevant to their specific situation
Benefits for the Judge
- Forms are legible, accurate, and complete
- Legible, accurate, and complete forms enable judges to move cases along more efficiently
- A better informed and educated litigant allows judges to interact with the public in a more meaningful way
Even when TurboCourt is stand-alone and not integrated with other systems, the benefits can be substantial and immediate. Throughout this page you will find a series of benefits that have been presented to illustrate how you can achieve various goals through different levels of integration.
Benefit: Improved Case Flow
Provides accurate, legible and pre screened form sets; accelerates front counter operations, data entry and judicial review.
Accelerates or eliminates front counter procedures; accelerates assignment and judicial review; enables electronic routing and order issuance in real-time, with or without automatic provision of proposed order forms.
Data entry is eliminated; front counter operations are significantly reduces; case flow is compresses and TurboCourt will help to create a paperless court.
Provides 24x7 Virtual Assistant availability during filing assembly; reduces staff time per customer enabling task reassignment to occur.
Using electronic review and routing options will accomplishes cost reduction in courthouse logistics. If electronic judicial review is used, orders can be issued remotely without requiring handling, presentation and submission for paper documentation.
Data entry is eliminated. If using our service to file and serve orders, additional benefits are plausible.
Provides accurate, legible and pre screened documents; supports timely processing and establishes better prepared litigants.
When using judicial review queues, judges can make rulings on ex-parte and other petitions remotely.
Documents and additional information are accessible in the courtroom. If back-office systems permit judicial decision making, electronic signatures and the eFiling of orders is enabled
Filers spend significantly less time at front counters and in the court house.
With eDelivery, courts notify litigants when and/or to where to report.
Fewer “in person” filers reduces court user foot traffic.
TurboCourt allows courts to collect email and text message addresses allowing easy survey deployments, Q&A distribution and matching information in back-office systems
Real-time notifications reduce court user anxiety, as well as, reducing follow up contact made to the court. If judicial review features are used, litigants receive results of a judicial review immediately; there is no longer a need to wait for entries to be recorded
TurboCourt provides an electronic platform for individuals in the judicial processes to communicate. All actions are logged, allowing participants to become knowledgeable about their role and responsibilities while gaining a better understanding of the overall process